COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE
Due to the current disruptive situation caused by the COVID-19, registered postal services around the world are experiencing long delays in processing packages, therefore, delivery time might take even double the time of pre-COVID-19. Therefore, we would like to point out that we are not responsible for the delays.
To mitigate this problem we are urging our customers to opt for the Courier service with guaranteed deliveries of less than 14 days. In the current situation this service is safer. To mitigate the slight extra cost we are giving you special discounts. Please contact us by email for such discounts.
All Postage Terms & Conditions below still apply.
- We ship to most countries around the world except Italy. If your country is not listed at the checkout option, please contact us by email.
- For Malta and Gozo please go to your nearest Beauty Therapist supplying Histomer and Biogena. We do not sell directly to local clients from this website. For Malta & Gozo we sell only to Beauty Therapists, SPAs and other licensed professionals. Please note that prices are excluding VAT. VAT cannot be included in price due to the OSS system as from 1st July 2021, the VAT pertaining to the EU country of purchase is applied. Purchases from non-EU countries are not subject to VAT.
- Postage is calculated automatically according to weight and destination. If your country is still not added please contact us and we solve the issue for you.
- Delivery times vary according to distance and country. Please inform us by email when you receive the parcel.
- Expected delivery times: European Countries: 7-14 days. Non-European Countries: 3-10 weeks, depending on the country. Due to COVID issues, delivery times may be much longer.
- We are not responsible for the mishandling of packages by the postal services. Any damages incurred during transit are not our responsibility. That’s why we encourage our clients to purchase postal insurance as described below.
- We are not responsible for lost packages by the postal services. That’s why we urge you to buy insurance just in case the package gets lost. Another option is to choose a courier service which is faster. Contact us for more information on how to benefit from such a service.
- If you would like to opt for a fast and secure courier service such as DHL, please contact us for a quote and we guide you accordingly.
- The following countries do not accept parcels of more than 10kg: Gambia, Malawi, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Tonga.
- The Philippines accept parcels up to 8.5kg only.
2) When purchasing your products you can opt to purchase an insurance for your registered package as shown below:
Insurance of mail is available for outgoing local registered mail, local parcel, international registered mail, international parcel and courier.
Type of Cover
LOSS OF each postal article up to a maximum value of €100 per article but not exceeding the insured value
LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO each postal article up to maximum value of €5,000 but not exceeding the insured value
3) For any query please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) We do not take responsibility if the shipping address is provided wrongly by the client and package is not delivered due to this. Please make sure you enter the correct and full postal address as the refund policy will not apply in such cases. This also applies to packages that are not picked up at the postal service by the recipients, even though advised/notified by the same postal service.